Many people who survive extremely traumatic events develop PTSD. Survivors of wars and attacks are the most frequent victims, but there are also many other painful events that cause this disorder, such as rape, kidnapping, aviation accidents, disasters of natural phenomena, etc.
Do not forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel of Psychology and Wellness
You may be interested:
- What is stress, symptoms and treatment?
- How to cope with stress
- Cortisol, the stress hormone
- How to relieve stress from economic concerns
- Test on vulnerability to stress
- Test on stress coping skills